3,290 total views
Our busy lives shower constant responsibilities which we cannot do away with it, leaving us with very little or no time for self-care. Although self-care shouldn’t be compromised it may seem like an additional task to commit hours together for it. You may have your reasons and if you find this relatable keep reading we are here with a solution for you all.
We’ve got you covered and came up with an article on the best full-body workouts for women at home. A big shoutout to all the women out there! I have two good pieces of news to reveal; Firstly, these exercises can be done at home. Secondly, online fitness classes for ladies doesn’t take more than 20 minutes to complete the full-body workouts. These daily exercises for women burn more calories in less time, increases strength and flexibility, it is suitable for a home workout!
Work smart, not hard, because your workout doesn’t have to extend for an hour or more to be effective. A 15-minute full-body workout easily mends your schedule and is productive for beginners at home
Online fitness classes for women:
- Stand straight with feet apart
- Tighten your core muscles
- Sit into a squat position by keeping your upper body straight
- Reach back the standing posture
3 sets 12 reps
- Lie on the floor with our face facing downward to the floor.
- Put the entire body weight on the forearms and toes and balance.
- Your elbows should be aligned with your shoulders, get the position right.
- Look at the floor, holding the position for a couple of seconds.
- Lie down with your face facing downward to the floor
- Straighten your arms and legs, hold in a plank position
- Bend your elbow to the ground at 45 degrees angle from the body
- Until your chest gets very closer to the floor
- Pause for a few seconds
- Push yourself back up
2 sets 15 reps
- Stand tall and straight
- Keep a leg forward
- Bend it till it reaches a 90-degree angle
- Lift and return to a standing position
- Repeat with another leg.
2 sets 15 reps
- Mountain climbers
- Get on to a pushup position on your fours
- Rest the left leg on the floor
- Bring the right knee closer to the chest
- Rest the foot on the floor
- Keep your back straight
- Switch the positions of the legs
- Jump up changing the position by getting left knee close to the chest and right legs on the floor
2 sets 15 reps
- Lie on the floor, with hands behind your head.
- Bend your knees with your feet on the floor.
- Tighten your core and breath in.
- Lift your upper body and breath out as you crunch.
- Don’t pressure your head and neck.
- Inhale as you get back to the lying position.
2 sets 12 reps
With the no equipment full-body workout for women to do at home can be conveniently practised. It does not take ample time or effort. If you feel you need guidance from a trainer, even if it is a 15-20 mins full-body workout, subscribe to an online class. That offers virtual workouts you can do right from your home! Check out Fitsocial for finding full-body workout plans to say bye to the stubborn fat.