1,110 total views
Who doesn’t love being in perfect shape, that too with a posture of clearly cut abs? Everybody loves it, right? But gaining abs, in simple words six-pack, is not that easy unless you work hard. Abs not only show your commitment towards fitness but also improves your posture Crossfit Training. This results in eliminating any issues related to your backache and makes you stronger.
Most people never try to get abs because they think it is too difficult and some think it is not meant for them. The reason why aiming for abs seems tough is you need to lose your body fat to the minimum which is 10% for men and 10-15% for women. But the bitter truth is an obese guy has a minimum of 20-25% of body fat which is why it is difficult for overweight people to gain abs. Though if you lose weight faster in a healthy no one can stop you from gaining abs.
Moreover, anybody can get abs with proper abs workout for some time along with the regular workout. And you need not worry to go join a gym again for getting abs. You can get abs with productive workouts even at home and that doesn’t take more than 15 minutes. So, lets what are the efficient beginner abs workouts you can do at home.
Any plank lifts
- Holding on plank position with a straight posture from head to heel putting weight on your arms, count for 10. Repeat 3-4 times.
- Raise your left leg which creates tension in your abdomen, and inhale. Exhale while dropping your leg and repeat with the other leg. Practice 10 Reps and rest.
- You can do any of two or both in your warmup to improve your core and stiffen your abdomen.
- Once you excel with straight planks, you can try side plank where you need to raise your hip turning to complete one side either left or right. Put your weight on the elbow, straighten your knees till heals and count 10-20. Switch to the other side.
Superman or Swimmers
Lay on the ground with your stomach touching floor. Lift your both hands and legs up at the same time and lower them. Perform 10reps.
You can also do the same workout with lifting one leg and one hand of opposite sides with a count of 3. Switch to the other pair of hand & leg and repeat.
- Take a position as if you do you push-ups with straight core and bring your right knee towards your chest and get back initial position. Now do the same with your left knee -10 reps.
- You can practice this beginner abs workout either fast or slow but make sure you create tension on your abdomen.
- Rest on the ground pressing your back to touch the floor, raise your knees with a 90 degrees angle with your hips. Lift your both hands towards the top and inhale. Now, stretch your right leg to make your heel touch the floor and exhale your breath. Bring it back to earlier position while inhaling.
- Repeat the same with the leg and continue till 4 reps with both the sides.
- Lay on your back eliminate, and put your fingers behind your head and your knees 90 degrees angle. Raise your head and try touching your right elbow to your left knee. Don’t bother if you can’t, just act as you touch it.
- And do the same with the other pair. Try to touch your left elbow with your right knee and repeat -10reps.
- You can do the above crunch by simply raising your head towards your stomach.
- Reverse crunch where you need to raise your lower body (your legs and thighs) 90 degrees to your hips is also a great workout to get abs.
- You need weights for this. Place weights just beside any side of your butt.
- Sit on the floor with your knees together, lift the weights from one side and transfer it to the other side. This creates a high tension on your arms and abdomen. Practice 10 reps.
Hold a rope on your top with both your hands. Lift up your knees till they reach parallel to the ceiling while you balance your total weight just with your hands. Relax and repeat 2 times during warmup to gain the abs.